Accessible AD is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy while using our website and App. By using our website and/or registering for the App it is understood you have read and agree with terms and conditions of this policy.
This policy applies to any individual or service provider that makes use of any our services, including, but not limited to, visiting the website, registering and using the app, use of the Toolkit, use of any of our consultancy, advisory and training services.
Information we may collect
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our App or website or in relation to any of our other services. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us regarding any aspect of our services we will keep a record of correspondence.
- Any responses provided to voluntary information gathering such as surveys or other data collecting exercises.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, and other communication data.
Uses made of information
We will make use of this information to ensure we provide an effective service to all users:
- To ensure that the information and content of our site and App is presented in the most accessible form possible allowing for effective use;
- To provide information about our services or related developments that you have requested from us or which we feel may be of interest you;
- To carry out any obligations arising from any agreements between you and us.
- To notify you about changes to our site.
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored securely and is used solely for the above reasons. Where information has been provided for a temporary purpose, that information will be securely deleted if no longer needed.
Accessible AD will do its best to protect all personal data it receives, however, we cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted online and all users recognise that the transmission of data is at their own risk.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- If Accessible AD or substantially all of its assets are transferred to a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its users will be one of the transferred assets.
Our website and App contains links to and from the websites of our partners. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Questions, comments and requests regarding this policy are welcomed and should be addressed to email@example.com (opens email client).