Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using our website or App.
Changes to our website and App
We make continual updates to our website and App to try and give our users the most up to date information regarding the venues featured. However, please note that despite our efforts some content may be out of date at any given time. We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
Accessing our website and App
Our website and App is made available free of charge.
We do not guarantee that our website or App, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to our website and App is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our website or App without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our website or App is unavailable at any time or for any period.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our website and App.
These content standards apply to any and all material which users may contribute to our website or App (contributions). The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
- Be accurate (where they state facts).
- Be genuinely held (where they state opinions).
- Comply with all applicable laws.
Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory of any person.
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person or company.
- Be likely to deceive any user of our services.
- Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Promote any acts that are illegal.
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case.
Any content you upload to our website or App will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and we have the right to use, copy, distribute such content for purposes deemed acceptable by Accessible AD.
We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any content posted by you or any other user of our website or App. We have the right to remove any posting you make on our website or App if, in our opinion, your post does not comply with the content standards set out in our Terms and Conditions or correspond with the business policies of Accessible AD.
The views expressed by other users on our website or App do not represent the views of Accessible AD.
No reliance on information
The content on our website and App is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice upon which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our website or App.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our website and App, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied that the content on our website and App is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
Suspension and Termination
Accessible AD can suspend any account or terminate an account when, in our view, there has been any breach of these policies, Terms and Conditions or any other behaviour that threatens or impacts the business activities or reputation of Accessible AD or any of its partners.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of these Terms and Conditions. The responses described in these Terms and Conditions are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
We may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make.
You may use our website and App only for lawful purposes and for the purposes for which it has been designed. You may not use our website or App:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation.
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
Users and visitors also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our website or App;
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our website or App;
- any equipment or network on which our website or App is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our website or App; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
Intellectual property rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our website and App, and in the majority of the material published on it. We will also present information, such as names, logos and corporate imagery from our partners. We do not own intellectual property rights to this information and all rights remain with the partner.
You may print off, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our website or App for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others to the content posted on our website or App.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our website and App must always be acknowledged.
Linking to our site
If you wish to create a link to our website or App this does not create any association with Accessible AD and does not imply Accessible AD’s endorsement of the link.
Accessible AD reserve the right to prohibit linking, or withdraw permissions for links without notice.
Third party links and resources
Where our website or App contains links to other websites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Accessible AD has not control over the content of third party information and does not accept any liability for the use, accuracy, or functioning of third party websites.
Limitation of our liability
Accessible AD will do its best to ensure its website and App remain uninterrupted. However, given the nature of the internet, this cannot be guaranteed in all circumstances. We may also suspend or restrict access to the website or App in order to carry out maintenance or other purposes.
Accessible AD will not be responsible for any losses not caused by any breach on our part, or any business loss (such as, but not limited to, loss of profits, revenue, contracts, data, goodwill or other occurrences), or any indirect or consequential losses that were not foreseeable when you made use of our services.
Accessible AD will not be held responsible for any failure to comply with our obligations under these conditions if the failure arises from any matter beyond our reasonable control.
We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on our website or App. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.